Section 508 Accessibility Remediation
Every 508 accessibility remediation project is slightly different. We start by understanding your goals and requirements and develop a 508 remediation solution to fit your needs and budget. The following list describes a brief explanation of our methods.
- Consult with you about your remediation needs.
- Identify areas of non-compliance.
- Deliver an estimate for service.
- Establish a contract for remediation.
- Remediate the document for section 508 accessibility, as well as modify it for usability not specifically required by section 508.
- Obtain a clean report from the accessibility checklist.
- Test the document using an industry standard screen reader (Freedom Scientific’s JAWS) for readability and continuity.
- Return the final version to you for review.
Word Wizards, Inc. provides section 508 compliance solutions for several different types of digital media. Our company is one of the few firms that does 508 compliance work in house. That means you don’t have to worry about your sensitive documents being passed around the world for anyone to intercept. It also means that we take pride in our work and consider the needs of our customers above all else.
Section 508 Remediation Services
Section 508 remediation services ensure that digital media is fully accessible to individuals with auditory and visual disabilities. We make the extra effort to ensure that our remediation process yields media that is comprehensible to the end user. We believe that accessibility goes beyond compliance. Accessibility is about real people who deserve a fair playing field.
The following are the most common types of remediation services that we provide:
Contact us today if you want to inquire about any of our Section 508 accessibility and remediation services.